- All players are
trackable after 24
- Every faction has a *private* 256 x 256 flatland (or skyblock) world called a "Stronghold"
- If any member of a faction is tracked, then the tracking faction will be able to teleport to the tracked factions private world for 30 minutes
- Laser drills are disabled in private worlds so players are forced to go to shared worlds to get resources
- Overworld world border is small. Probably (-5k) - (+5k) (x/z) and the inner -1k - 1k is reset daily
- Players can still live in the overworld in which case trackers function normally
- XRay can longer be used to find bases
- Lag can eventually be eliminated since everyone's base is in a separate world
- Should we disable GC/ExtraPlanets worlds?
- What is the best size of the mining world, stronghold worlds?
Please post comment anything you want to see added to changed with this description
March 4, 2023, 6:34 p.m.